Insurance & Services
We are always accepting new patients and accept most insurance plans. For self-pay, uninsured patients, we offer discounted fees.
We accept all plans from major insurance carriers and smaller ones as well. This includes, but is not limited to:
- All HMO plans under Alta Bates Medical Group/Brown and Toland East Bay Division**
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Health Net
- Great West
- Beech Street
- Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan (PCIP)
**If you have an HMO insurance plan, Dr. Frances Dalton's name must be printed on your insurance card.
Visit your plan's Provider Directory to check if Dr. Dalton is in-network for your plan.
We do not accept Medi-Cal or Medicare.
- New Patient Visit | $180.00
- Established Patient Visit | $90-$160 depending on condition
- General Preventive Physical Exams for Women and Men
- Screening and Treatment for Hypertension, High Cholesterol and Diabetes
- Pap Tests and Women's Health
- STD Testing
- TB tests and Tetanus/Whooping Cough Vaccines
- Physical Exams for Work, Premarital, School, Volunteer, Adoption, Camp, Sports
- Treatment of Acute and Chronic Medical Conditions
- Mental Health Treatment for Anxiety and Depression
- Treatment for Insomnia
- Thyroid Disorders
- Weight Management
- Smoking and Alcohol Cessation
- Motor Vehicle and Bicycle Accidents | $180.00
- We will provide you with a claim to submit to your auto insurance
We do not see Worker's Compensation cases.